Whether you’re a new, current or returning client you can arrange appointments with me quickly and easily.
Benefits of booking online:
- Choose from a selection of appointments up to 2 weeks ahead
- Receive immediate confirmation of your booking via email
- Receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment
- Choose how to pay – when booking online, via the email confirmation/reminder, or pay later (during your session)
- Easily cancel or reschedule your bookings
- If you can’t find a convenient date or time, please get in touch and I will see if I can find other options to suit your schedule.
- If you pay at the time of booking and later cancel your appointment a full refund will be issued as long as you have given at least 2 working days’ notice (see Cancellation Policy at the bottom of this page).
- If you’re a new client booking a First Appointment, you will receive an immediate confirmation email and then I will send you a welcome email with all the information you will need prior to your appointment, including the full address and details of other ways of paying (e.g. cash, card, bank transfer). You will also be asked to complete a short form before we meet.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems when booking online, please contact me and I will be happy to help.
Appointments can be cancelled up to 2 working days’ before the session date at no charge.
You can cancel by email, phone or text or via the online booking confirmation email you receive. If you have paid in advance and give the required notice you will receive a refund. The full session fee will be charged for cancelled sessions where 2 working days’ notice has not been given and for non-attended sessions where no prior notice has been given.